2021 Forum Advisory Committee
As we continue with a virtual SAFSF Forum in 2021, the Forum Advisory Committee will provide strategic insight on the themes and direction of the event, including input on session selection.
For information about serving on the Forum Planning Committee in the future, contact Program Director Susie DiMauro.
- David Beck, Self-Help
- Lenore Beyer, Kinship Foundation
- Bryan Crawford-Garrett, Thornburg Foundation
- Paola Diaz, The 11th Hour Project
- Noah Fulmer, Fair Food Network
- Ashley Lukens, Frost Family Foundation
- Ann Mills, Agua Fund
- Carol Pickering, Dietel & Partners, LLC (chair)
- Megan Saynisch, GRACE Communications Foundation