July 21, 2021
SAFSF’s Network Update is our annual membership conversation about who we are, what we’ve accomplished, and where we are headed together. Join staff and Board leaders to discuss the many milestones we’ve achieved in the past 12 months, including:
- the progress of our staff and Board equity journey;
- governance shifts with new Directors, leadership, and committees;
- new program and communications staff;
- an updated and expanded strategic plan; and
- a growing public profile on policy and practice issues at the intersection where agriculture and food systems meet philanthropy.
We’ll also talk about what’s ahead for the next 12-18 months, including:
- staying accountable to our Commitment to Racial Justice;
- ramping up and diversifying our communications outreach;
- analyzing and acting on the data from our triennial member evaluation survey (open now!);
- safely returning to in-person and hybrid convenings;
- adding new voices to member leadership and long-range thinking about the future of SAFSF.
This call is open to SAFSF members only. Registration is required.
MEMBERS MAY ACCESS THE RECORDING AND PRESENTATION BY LOGGING IN TO THE MEMBER PORTAL AND CLICKING THE “MEMBER DATA” ICON