January 25, 2023
Results are in from the 2022 State of Philanthropy Tech survey, conducted every two years by Technology Association of Grantmakers (TAG). Join this interactive call to explore key findings and trends.
This is the only comprehensive survey on the current state of technology in philanthropy including:
- Prevalence of hybrid work enablement
- The ongoing impact of social change on grantmaker support for grantees, staff turnover and retention
- Technology budgeting, reporting structure, and staffing ratios
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion practices amongst technology teams
- Security breaches, protections, and practices
- Trends in tool selection across the broad range of application areas
At this session, you’ll hear from:
- Chantal Forster, Executive Director, Technology Association of Grantmakers
This webinar is for current SAFSF members only, registration is required.